Windows Live messenger is an instant messaging client developed by Microsoft. Using this program, users will be able to chat with existing friends or make new friends online. It is equipped with a wide range of features that enhances your chat experience. This instant messaging client from Microsoft also enables users to share documents and photos and engage in real time video chatting. You need to sign in to your Windows Live account in order to use Windows Live messenger. You can create a Windows Live account for free and the instruction for doing it is mentioned in this article.
Windows Live help instructions
What you can find below are the instructions recommended by the Windows live help team which will assist you in the process of getting a Windows Instant Messenger Account.
- Start off with this procedure by opening your Internet Browser. You can do this by double-clicking on the programs icon located on your desktop.
- Enter the web address of the Windows Live account sign-up page in the space known as the address bar of a web browser.
- Provide the required information in the dialog boxes located on the sign-up page. You will be required to type your email address, first name, last name and country location. You also need to create and enter a new password.
- Enter the words in the “captcha” security code in the dialog box located below it.
- After that click on the link which says “I accept”.
- Wait for the sign-up process to finish. You will be getting an email message form Windows Live tat confirms the account and gives you the log-in details.
- Now visit the website for downloading Windows live messenger.
- Click on the link for downloading its installer file.
- Once the downloading is complete, double click on the file to execute it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Double click on its icon located on your desktop to launch the program.
- Enter your log in details in the respective boxes.
- Hit the button labeled “Sign in” button to access your account and start chatting.
That’s all with the instructions for getting a new Windows Instant Messenger account. Thanks for reading and have a good day!